Friday, December 31, 2010

#1 a Letter for My Baby

I'm not really in the mood to write down a note regarding this New Year Eve. But reading an article about how a Mom preparing herself before the baby comes wake a writer inside me up to start to write about you, my future babies, my future kids.

It seems too early to imagine me as a mother on my age, I'm 22 years old, I'm young, and I have many things to do. You know, I always want to have a baby, but the idea of getting married scare me, a lot. It's not as easy as it's written..

I still don't know whether I still have a chance to be a mother or not, but deep inside in my heart, I always wanted to.

Hey baby,
it may too soon to write you down a letter. But I want you to know, that I already miss you. Now, I'm studying Gentle-Birth. You know what is that sweetheart? It's the way how I do want to deliver you into this world the way I supposed to. Not like what people do now days, had a contraction, go to the hospital, and let the doctors take you from inside the belly. No. It's not like that. From what I learn this far, I'll let you out if you're ready to do so. I may take your birth in the warm water, at home, in silence, with your Daddy next to me, and probably your grandfather, grandmother, and the other family's waiting outside the room. I'll catch you, or maybe your Dad will do that, and hug you warmly. That would be so amazing, I promise you dear.

I really want to be a perfect mother for you. Give all my love for you, my time, my life. I can't wait for that moment. I'm learning on it dear. One day we'll gonna meet.. Insya Allah..


with all My Love
Mom

No comments:

Dilema fulltime house wife.. fulltime mother..

 Bismillah,   menjadi full ibu rumah tangga sebenernya sudah jadi cita-cita jadi jaman baheula selagi masih gadis.. Bahkan mimpi itu pernah ...