Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happiness..

i found my life so wonderful, so colourful..
This is the place i call home,
the place where i belong..
I have no reason to feel bad here..
I found that happiness is not merely about the way we feel when our dreams come true..
But it's a kind of feeling that remains everytime you share a piece of happiness with other..
when you could remove a burden from somebody else's shoulder..
When you just could be a good listener for somebody else's secret story..
When you could see a line of smile from your stupid jokes..
When you feel that you could be a piece of somebody else's puzle to complete them..
When you could feel somebody else's sadness.. Cryin up together..
When you see so many innocents children playing arround.. Fight for a chocolate cakes..


Happiness is the way i feel when they're welcoming me with a warm kiss and hug..
the way i feel when they send me back with their hiden tears that they fail to hide..

It's like..
Your work problem, it's just nothing
Your love-life matter, it's just disappear
Your burdens, it's just begun to evaporate..
That's okkay if you have to work hard all the day, having no time for yourself..
That's fine for being ignored by your crush..
All those sucks, it's just not a big deal at all.. Being home gives me a break..

Now I'm here.. Laying down under the open sky.. I put both my arms under my head, waiting for a shooting stars, and stupidly wishing to be able to compile all those moments.. Those hundred happinesses.. into an eternal capsule so that i could take them everytime i feel not happy when i'm not home..

Dear Allah, please don't mad at me. I was joking, I totally understand that making a wish on a shooting stars and the wish itself, it's just a stupidity. You know how grateful I'm.. it's more than i was expected before.. Yeah.. I do know.. That's the way You really are..

You hear more than I say,
You answer more than I ask,
You give more than I desire..

Thank You Allah..
Thanks for everything..
Thanks for the long weekend,
the happinesses,
the naughty cousins,
the dish my grandmother cook,
the sparkling stars,
And many others unmentionable, uncountable things You gave to me..




Di bawah langit-Mu
Tegal 3 April 2010
-(-^_^-)-9

No comments:

Dilema fulltime house wife.. fulltime mother..

 Bismillah,   menjadi full ibu rumah tangga sebenernya sudah jadi cita-cita jadi jaman baheula selagi masih gadis.. Bahkan mimpi itu pernah ...